16 June 18
Fremantle v Melbourne AFL Match
Remarkable Half Time Score:
I will break this remarkable football score into symbolic and number meanings, firstly we have a mill stream, giving us the first 7 points; followed by a free mantle with 77 points, giving us a total perfect score of 777 or 7points next to 77points.
I have taken the liberty of the sons of God, to add another letter "e" to the name Fremantle to create what I believe is the picture of this message, which is a free mantle.
You may have been given a mantle, but until it is released to operate by the power of the Spirit of God, where the stream is flowing out from the place of the process, which is the mill.
We could say that the mill is the origin where the mantle is refined or shaped into a masterpiece.
Lets have a look at the definitions of mill for more clarification as to this marvelous process that we go through.
1. a factory for certain kinds of manufacture, as paper, steel, or textiles.
2. a building equipped with machinery for grinding grain into flour and other cereal products.
3. a machine for grinding, crushing, or pulverizing any solid substance: a coffee mill.
4. any of various machines that modify the shape or size of a workpiece by rotating tools or the work: rolling mill.
5. any of various other apparatuses for shaping materials or performing other mechanical operations.
6. a business or institution that dispenses products or services in an impersonal or mechanical manner, as if produced in a factory: a divorce mill; a diploma mill.
7. Machinery. a cutter on a milling machine.
8. a steel roller for receiving and transferring an impressed design, as to a calico-printing cylinder or a banknote-printing plate.
9. Mining. a place or set of machinery for crushing or concentrating ore.
10. Slang. a boxing match or fistfight.
verb (used with object)
11. to grind, work, treat, or shape in or with a mill.
1. to make a raised edge on (a coin or the like).
2. to make narrow, radial grooves on the raised edge of (a coin or the like).
13. to beat or stir, as to a froth: to mill chocolate.
14. Slang. to beat or strike; fight; overcome.
verb (used without object)
15. to move around aimlessly, slowly, or confusedly, as a herd of cattle (often followed by about or around).
16. Slang. to fight or box.
17. through the mill, Informal. undergoing or having undergone severe difficulties, trials, etc., especially with an effect on one's health, personality, or character:
Are you currently going through the mill? Undergoing a severe trial and severe difficulties, look around and you will see that in this world there is tribulation.
God is extending His peace to rule and reign in your life, like a mill stream it will flow and wash away the hard stones and the muddy ponds that have settled into your life.
As you yield to His guiding Hand to bring you through these times with all of the adaption and change, shining your stone until it becomes like a gemstone, glowing in the dark places, your life is a testimony for others to benefit and see the goodness of the Lord.
There are a lot of processes from grinding and crushing to modifying and shaping, it sounds harsh, but the end result is a powerhouse of victory in our lives as we prevail, trusting Him and leaning not on our own understanding for the outcome.
In this place called the mill, there will be printing of currency like talents, talents are mentioned in the gospels and we are all responsible to steward what we have been given.
In the mill as we are in the process, we will experience a boxing match which we will need to engage in, entering the fight of faith to the point of overcoming.
Can you relate as a believer in Jesus and a follower being led by the Spirit going through some of these rumbling of processes?
This is where our flesh or the elements of our soul is going through grinding, crushing to bring out the pure substance of our personality, where we can shine and not be dulled by impurities and decay from the bacteria from the earth.
Set you mind on the outcome which is the completed person and totals to the perfect score of 777.
Allow your mantle to be set free by the Spirit of God who lives in you and is your counsellor, leading you into all truth about who you really are in Him.
There is a war going on, as Cain killed Abel, something related to us wants to thump us and keep us down.
Well I am talking about the flesh v spirit battle.
We need to remind ourselves of the great and precious promises from the Word of God and fan into flame of our gifts, go over our prophecies, war with our words, declaring and decreeing from the place of our delegated authority to be who He made us to be.
Finally there is a very important priority that we need to put in place for things to work out and ensure that we don't end up in an endless loop in the process, experienced in the mill. We don't want continuous battles that are not resolved, or going around and around the same mountain over and over again. We need to become overcomers and find the grace of God that will take us through to the other side, into our promised land.
Yes there are giants, there and challenges, but once we get into the right mind and develop into newness of life, where we are walking on top of the waves, finding our faith groove, we can take our mountain, destiny here we come!
If you are like me, you might be thinking, I just don't seem to be able to hit the mark on this, "I have taken my mountain and I fell off and hit the bottom again".
Don't beat yourself up! This is not about condemnation or self flagellation.
This process that we go through is for our best interest, the potter doesn't want to destroy his handiwork! No, He wants to shape and mold us into a new creation, the fire will strengthen us and establish us and then He skillfully puts a unique decoration and protective coat on us.
The Father is a proud maker and He loves what comes out.
We don't have to be just "the run of the mill" production line. destined to never make it.
Let's get hold of what is offered to those who want to rise above the status quo, here is an overview of the promises to us believers, following the topic verse in Romans 8.
We are being conformed to His image, this is already set up in space and time, it is a done thing.
God is on our side, who can be against us?
Jesus intercedes for us praying that we make it.
We die to our destructive ways in the process of becoming more than conquerors.
Take heart, nothing can separate us from the love of God and that is a huge promise!
When we enter into the journey with God and His vision for our future is aligned with our pathways, we can say that all things work together for the good.
Are we ingrained in the run of the mill mediocrity, conformed to the patterns of this world, or have we entered into the Flow of the Mill Free Mantle 777?
Psalm 139 NKJV